- This event has passed.
Data to Decisions: Crafting Excel Reports with Ease Part II
September 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Building on our previous Excel session, this CETL session will focus on employing fundamental Excel functions to generate informative reports. Our goal is to craft a straightforward budget workbook for projects, utilizing a range of Excel formulas and functions to achieve this.
- Identify the proper functions to create a simple budget workbook
- Construct a budget workbook building on the functions and formulas used in the previous August projects.
- Apply the following list of actions in Excel:
- Create main reference sheet
- Connect data from multiple worksheets
- Lock cells for scrolling
- Sum formula
- Percentage formula
- Format Cells
- Create Pie Chart
- Remove Gridlines
- Color Code Tabs
- Lock and Protect Worksheet
- View Excel Templates