- This event has passed.
May 15, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Offering quality video, audio, and screen-sharing capabilities and experiences, Zoom improves collaboration among teams, students, and participants. Zoom is built to host and broadcast online meetings that can cater to up to 100 interactive video participants and 10,000 view-only attendees. Zoom is designed exclusively for hosting webinars, teaching online courses, conducting video demonstrations, or participating in virtual meetings and video conferencing. Users can share their entire desktop screen with their audience, an active window in their browser, or a whiteboard with illustrations and diagrams. Another feature of Zoom is its group collaboration functionality and breakout rooms. Users can create groups and instantly send text, image, or audio files to the members of those groups.
Zoom on in and join us for this important training session!
- Recognize the Zoom Pro Account interface used at WesternU.
- Create, schedule, join and start a Zoom meeting.
- Learn how to operate Zoom’s web conferencing capabilities.
- Discover how to use Zoom Breakout Rooms during your course.
- Compose online classroom activities using the Zoom Whiteboard feature.
- Get creative and set up a customized Video Background.