- This event has passed.
January 31, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Whether you’ll be on campus or remote, Zoom will still be an important tool this semester. Yes, we’ve all come a long way with our use of Zoom. But, sometimes it’s good to go back and review the basics. From scheduling a meeting to launching breakout rooms, we’re going to discuss it all.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Discuss Zoom Basics including how to create, schedule, join, and start a Zoom meeting.
- Discover virtual background options
- Explain how to use the Zoom whiteboard
- Describe how to use breakout rooms
- Identify where/how to update your Zoom software