- This event has passed.
Webinar – Smart User Experience Design for VR and AR Learning Experiences
March 13, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
As technology delivers content directly into the hectic world of target audiences, user experience designers are faced with the challenge of presenting information that is disruptive and helpful all at once. See proven methods and innovative examples of smart UX design for AR/VR and analyze how to prioritize the ACT connection (audience, context, and technology) for effective user experience in AR/VR use cases.
ln this session, you will learn:
- How to know and understand target users by using audience empathy practices.
- How to meet user reluctance or pushback to new technology and ways of learning.
- What types of use cases and environments are best suited for AR and VR delivery.
- About new styles and approaches for human interaction in a screenless context.
- About design components in VR such as head tracking, acceleration, reticles, scale, audio, and more.