- This event has passed.
Webinar – How to Help Your Students Succeed in Their Online Courses (Contact North | Contact Nord Webinars)
January 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This practical and interactive webinar is designed to prepare faculty to help their students succeed in their online courses, including how to:
• Ensure your students have the equipment and devices they need to be effective online learners.
• Promote effective time and “project” management to help them stay on track.
• Encourage them to ask for help from other students and from you.
• Stop plagiarizing and cheating.
• Prepare your students to critically leverage the resources available on the Internet.
• Overcome anxiety about sharing ideas and online project work.
• Avoid the five common mistakes of first-time online learners.
• Develop engaged students rather than passive ones.
Participating in this webinar prepares you to help your students become more adaptive and resilient and to help them develop effective approaches to learning and sharing online
Speaker: Dr. Stephen Murgatroyd | Chief Innovation Officer, Contact North | Contact Nord.