- This event has passed.
Webinar | EDUCAUSE Professional Pathways: Chart Your Way Forward!
April 12, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
EDUCAUSE has developed four professional pathways to guide you in supporting and transforming higher education through the innovative use of technology:
- Teaching and Learning
- Information Security
- Information Technology
Each of the four pathways offers role descriptions, sample positions, pay ranges, recommended skills and education, stories from actual professionals in higher education, toolkits, and specific actions customized by professional level and field. The pathways were designed to support individual professionals and others who support them such as division and team leaders, mentors, and coaches.
- Determine which of the four pathways is best suited to your goals and interests today and explore other options and paths
- Review the various levels and sections of your pathway to see the education, positions, skills, and actions that can move you forward
- Know how to conduct a gap analysis by completing the self-assessment for the pathway level that most closely aligns with your current role and the next one you aspire to
- Use the respective Pathway Toolkits to guide an exploration of your goals and competencies and chart a path that prepares you for future roles or an expansion of your current one
- Use the pathways for professional development planning to guide and transform the capabilities of your team and those who report to you
Presenters: Veronica Diaz – Director, Professional Learning EDUCAUSE
Vanessa Kenon, Associate Vice President | Technology Compliance and Community Engagement, the University of Texas at San Antonio
Ryan MacTaggart, Manager Professional Learning EDUCAUSE