- This event has passed.
Webinar – Convert Classroom Training to Blended Learning using your Creativity & Adobe Technology
April 2, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Blended learning is a common buzz phrase in L&D, and it’s one that deserves attention. You may even deliver the same course content in multiple delivery formats so learners can choose how they want to learn.
Mixing and matching many delivery formats, including videos, games, virtual reality (VR) activities, can help you as an L&D manager to create a learning environment that is engaging and cost-effective.
Join us for this interactive session with Katrina Marie Baker presenting ways to make developing and delivering blended learning programs easier, using learning technology!
Katrina Marie Baker will provide food for thought on the following points:
- Benefits of blended learning as they relate to the learner and organization
- A cost comparison of 100% instructor-led training (ILT) versus blended learning
- How to incorporate classroom experiences with other types of course content to engage learners
- Ways learning technology can add value and make it easier to develop and deliver blended learning
- Understand how the Fluidic player can help you leverage fully blended courses in your training programs