- This event has passed.
Using Notability in the Classroom
January 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Combine handwriting, photos and typing in a single note to bring your projects to life. The Notability app creates notes that integrate handwriting, typing, drawings, audio, and pictures. Dr. Fanglong Dong from the Graduate College of Biomedical Sciences, and CETL Fellow, will share how he uses the Notability app in his biostatistics course. Come learn how Notability can be used to create lecture notes, classroom material, and can be used to annotate PDF documents and other classroom materials.
- An overall introduction to Notability
- How to use Notability on iPad to write notes
- How to take a picture of the computer screen, add it to notability, and make annotations.
- How to email the lecture note as PDF to students
- How to sync Notability with other devices