- This event has passed.
Three key services from the Pumerantz Library
September 10, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Our goal at the library is to make the process of finding information as seamless as possible. This workshop will highlight our services and technologies available for checkout. Also, find out how you can access materials from some of our partnering libraries and how you can contribute to our collection.
We will be covering:
- The J and K Virtual Reality Learning Center (VRLC)
- Obtaining materials from partnering libraries
- Recommend a book for the library to purchase
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Use the Anatomage table to view cross sections of cadavers
- Submit a request for an article that is not in our collection
- Navigate the library’s website to submit a recommendation for a book purchase