- This event has passed.
The nuts & bolts of interlibrary loan and document delivery service
January 12, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
If you need it we can try and get it!
Access to information in the form of journal articles and book chapters is essential for research and instruction. During the library’s closure, we can still retrieve journal articles, not in our collection, and potentially chapters from books as well. This workshop will show attendees how to log into the ILLiad (interlibrary loan software) web form, demonstrate how to create a request from major databases, and provide clues for any delays on a request.
- Demonstrate ILLiad registration
- Identify who has access to ILLiad
- Locate links to start the process
- Know how to make requests from databases
- Identify the major reasons for request delays