- This event has passed.
How to Effectively Use Zoom to Provide an Interactive and Engaged Learning Experience to Students (Partner Event)
September 21, 2020 @ 8:15 am - 9:15 am
As an educator already using Zoom to teach online, learn how to leverage Zoom’s many features to enhance student engagement and learning.
Join Contact North | Contact Nord Research Associate, Dr. Ron Owston for this interactive session focusing on topics such as:
· Engaging students through breakout rooms
· Promoting collaboration with whiteboards and document annotation
· Obtaining feedback through polling and other tools
· Involving students through screen sharing
· Obtaining attendance reports and other class records from the Zoom portal
· Organizing large enrollment classes
Considerable time will be allotted throughout the session for participant questions.
Note: before taking this webinar, participants are recommended to take How to Teach Online Effectively with Zoom or have experience teaching with Zoom.