- This event has passed.
Data to Decisions: Crafting Excel Reports with Ease
August 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In this CETL session, we will utilize basic Excel functions to create meaningful reports. We will walk through three basic projects using various Excel functions to format a student roster, analyze a gradebook, and construct a basic budget workbook.
- Define an Excel Worksheet VS Workbook
- Define a CSV File
- Identify the proper functions to create a simple sign in sheet:
- Project 1: Student Sign-in Sheet/Attendance Chart (about 15 mins) .
- Apply the function used in the first project to enter formulas into a gradebook
- Project 2: Formulas for a Gradebook (about 15 mins)
- Construct a budget workbook using the functions and formulas used in the previous two projects.
- Project 3: Creating a Budget Sheet (about 15 mins)