- This event has passed.
Creating Authentic Discussion Boards
September 7, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Discussion Boards are a popular way to assess students in an online learning environment. These spaces are designed for conversation among students and faculty alike. Many students have not been taught how to participate in an asynchronous learning environment, this includes creating meaningful discussion posts. This session will cover how to make them more engaging, unified, and integrated into the courses so students can have an authentic learning space using discussion boards.
- Describe what a discussion board is
- List the steps to make discussion boards more engaging and integrated in an online course
- List and describe how to use them in the Elentra LMS
- September 7, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Course Design, Elentra, Faculty Support, LMS, Online Learning, Student Learning, Technology in Classroom
- Event Tags:
- chat, communication, online learning, social, social learning
- Jonathan Peterson MA Ed | CETL Instructional Designer