- This event has passed.
Creating ADA Accessible Online Course Design
August 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
American with Disabilities Act (ADA) passed in 1990 requires almost all colleges and universities to provide access for those with a disability without discrimination. This session will identify the common types of accommodations for students as well as tips and strategies for making online learning accessible for students with and without disabilities.
- Identify the common types of accommodations for students
- Identify strategies for making online learning accessible
- List tips for teaching accessible online courses
- Describe the benefits for individuals without disabilities
- Locate additional ADA resources at WesternU