Behind the Scenes: Making the CETL Newsletter
April 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
CETL’s weekly Tips & Tricks email is a routine email that is sent to the campus faculty and staff each Monday morning. Each week the CETL newsletter is refreshed with new information, new learning opportunities, new educational articles, and new resources. In this session, we pull back the curtain and discuss how the weekly newsletter is made.
- Identify how to use email marketing software for template design.
- Demonstrate how to crop images and adjust image pixels with basic Windows software.
- Explain where to locate WesternU graphics standards, including hex codes.
- Discover how the blocked formatting template can be easily updated each week with new information.
- Explain how to send an e-Newsletter template via Microsoft Outlook.