- This event has passed.
A Paradigm Shift Illuminating Medical Educational Philosophies and Techniques: Integrating Educational Methods
June 5, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Attend this innovative session on combining multiple theories and methods of delivering curriculum in a medical sciences environment.
- recognize and differentiate a medical teaching philosophy from a technique
- describe and recognize the integration of cognitive, affective and psychomotor learning skills
- list and recognize the elements of reverse pyramid learning
(1. Problem-solving, 2. Principle learning, 3. Conceptual learning and 4. Factual learning)
- describe and recognize the philosophy of Deconstruction/Reconstruction of anatomy and imaging
- consider and prioritize options for advancing student assessment of competency – especially for distance learning